- User can post comment, vote comment, flag comment and share comments to social networks. Also they can subscribe to comments.
- You will get notification to your email for each new comment.
- A commenter can attach media files (image, video) in their comments.
- You can see your site’s comment activity in a graph.
- You can set custom avatar for comments for those who don’t actually display their avatar.
- Commenter can post their comment as guest or they can post using their open ID.
- Disqus adds real time threaded comments and shows a related discussion below comments which reduces your bounce rate.
- You can make money from Disqus by showing recommendations just like nRelate related posts.
- In your blogger Dashboard , Click “Layout”, and Click “Add a Gadget below the blog text area of your layout where your blog is posted.
Enter the title of the gadget as “Disqus”.
- Save the gadget and also save the arrangements.
- Now again go to the dashboard and Click “Template”. Then click “Edit HTML”.
- After that click within the code area and find the text “Disqus”. (Searching is done by CTRL+F key combination)
- After you find the code block expand the code division.
- Find the code snippets withing that division and remove them.
- Instead of those codes you just deleted, copy the code mentioned below:
- That’s It. Now Save your template.
- Don’t forget to hard refresh your blog( Which is generally done by pressign CTRL+ F5)
You Should now see a disqus comments area just below your website. Cheers1
- How to prevent others from embedding your youtube video
- 3 basic things to do after installing wordpress site
- Learn new things every single day with these 5 useful websites
- How to quickly import music and movies straight into itunes
- How to hide exclude certain files from sidebar in visual studio code
- How to run any chrome app as Desktop App in Windows10
- How to activate or deactivate cortanain Windows 10