STARTING A TECH BLOG? SEARCHING FOR A WIDGET TO ADD YOUR CODES?You are in the Right Blog.
It’s been a while that I’m exploring new things on Github for maintaining my codes. Well all of us know GitHub is a public repository hosting cloud platform where we can host as many projects as we can for free.
- Create a github account.
- After you login to github, goto GIST
- By default you will be directed to creating a GIST
GIST can be anything like a code, debug report, logs, raw data, etc…
- After creating a gist save it.
- You will get a link to embed the code snippet.
- Copy the Code Snippet and paste in your blog wherever you want it to be displayed.
- That’s it, you will get your code snippet embedded in your blog. Also you will see a statement
hosted with ❤ by GitHub
- How to set java environment variables in windows?
- How to prevent others from embedding your youtube video
- 3 basic things to do after installing wordpress site
- Learn new things every single day with these 5 useful websites
- How to quickly import music and movies straight into itunes
- How to hide exclude certain files from sidebar in visual studio code
- How to run any chrome app as Desktop App in Windows10
- How to activate or deactivate cortanain Windows 10