Hello Everybody. Welcome to another tech blog. Today we will be talking about another useful tips that helps us to begin with the Video Recording of your Screen. There are tons of good tools out there for Video Editing, Video Recording and post processing. But most of them are developed for Windows Operating System . And for beginner like us we have trouble choosing easy and learning easier.
This tutorial is about KAZAM SCREENCASTER where I will show how to install it and a quick demo after the installation. We can do the screen recording and also take the screenshot. KAZAM is lightweight and works smooth. Watch the video tutorial which I recorded with KAZAM. Enjoy the blog and tutorial.
- UBUNTU 17.10: ARTFUL AARDVARK IS HERE with GNOME as IT’S DEFAULT DESKTOP MANAGER
- UBUNTU 16.04: How to Completely Reset Wifi Settings?
- How to replace a string in a file(s)?
- Wget: How To Scrap Any Website From Terminal?
- How to Resolve Issue “UNABLE TO RESOLVE HOST HOSTNAME” in UBUNTU ?
- Get your Mediatek’s MT7630e 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter working in Linux
- How to Install Java8 in Ubuntu With PPA
- HOW TO SPEED UP UBUNTU? REMOVE UNITY, USE A LIGHTWEIGHT DESKTOP MANAGER LIKE I3dm