May update of Youtube released this simple, most needed and cool feature that is The Dark Theme. Yes this is a basic feature for Youtube and it’s most needed because white color reflects much brightness. So imagine how many hours you spend every day in youtube. With that also consider this fact that everyone’s eyes are retarded, itchy and dry because of stalking on their monitor screen all day long. So now with this Dark Theme on youtube you can atleast get little rid of dry eyes issues.
Enabling dark theme is super easy. And I have found out that most of my friends are already using it in their browser. But to those small number of people who don’t know about the dark theme on youtube, please go through the video and try it right now. Video takes two minutes of your time. Also don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe to our channel if you want more contents that could be useful.
- UBUNTU 17.10: ARTFUL AARDVARK IS HERE with GNOME as IT’S DEFAULT DESKTOP MANAGER
- UBUNTU 16.04: How to Completely Reset Wifi Settings?
- How to replace a string in a file(s)?
- Wget: How To Scrap Any Website From Terminal?
- How to Resolve Issue “UNABLE TO RESOLVE HOST HOSTNAME” in UBUNTU ?
- Get your Mediatek’s MT7630e 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter working in Linux
- How to Install Java8 in Ubuntu With PPA
- HOW TO SPEED UP UBUNTU? REMOVE UNITY, USE A LIGHTWEIGHT DESKTOP MANAGER LIKE I3dm